Keep them close
You’ve got this. CUDL is designed so you can adjust and put it on alone, no helpers needed. When a baby wants to sightsee their world, have them face out or switch to back carry mode for growing toddlers.
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- 4 carry positions: newborn mode with integrated infant booster, facing in, facing out or back carry
- GOTS™ certified organic cotton bibs included (set of 2)
- Zip open storage pocket on waistband fits iPhone 8 plus
- Innovative leg opening button adjustment for smaller babies
- Acknowledged as a “Hip Healthy” product when used as directed by the IHDI
- 4 ergonomic magnetic buckles
- Four ergonomic magnetic buckles ensure an easy and secure attachment.
- Four carry positions provide optimal support as your child grows—for healthy body positioning necessary in the spine and hip development.
- Carry your child front-facing parent or facing out (up to 18 months) or on the back (up to 36 months).
- Integrated infant booster for use with babies younger than 4 months. No extra purchase needed.
- Removable and washable infant head support.
- All-over comfort from even distribution of baby’s weight thanks to padded shoulder straps and a wide secure waist belt.
- Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable.
- Comfortable 57 in adjustable hook and loop waistband.
- Locking zippers are covered to add security as well as ensure no contact with the baby’s skin.
- Warm weather-ready, mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun.
- Made with better for baby certified Oeko-Tex®️ fabric
- We are proud to support the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) a global leader in the fight against hip dysplasia as a member of their Research Partnership Program.
Every little detail
- Recommended use: Facing in/Infant Booster: 8-15 lb, < 4 months | Facing In: 15-30 lb, 4+ months | Facing Out: 20-30 lb, 6+ months | Back Carry: 25-35 lb, 9+ months
- Product: W 6-13 x L 13-17 in Waistband: 24-57 in
- Product weight: 2.71 lbs